Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Transfer Shares Electronically
To electronically transfer stock or mutual fund shares to St. Catherine University, your broker will require the following two numbers:
U.S. Bank N.A. DTC #2803
St. Catherine University Account #10128277
Shares of stock may be transferred electronically via DTC, and mutual fund shares may be transferred electronically via ACATS.
Notify the University of your plans to gift securities
To ensure that the University can promptly acknowledge your gift, please notify the University of the details of your securities transfer, including:
- Donor name(s)
- Security name(s) and/or ticker symbol(s)
- Number of shares or approximate value
- Gift designation or purpose (unrestricted or restricted to a particular fund)
- Date by which you expect the transfer to occur
- Broker's name and phone number
A simple way to notify the University is to forward a copy of your stock transfer authorization letter to St. Catherine University via fax, e-mail or mail.